Click Image for Gallery
CPU and Memory The ESP32-D0WDQ6 incorporates two low-power Xtensa® 32-bit LX6 MCUs. On-chip storage includes:
• 448 KB ROM for program startup and kernel function calls.
• 520 KB on-chip SRAM for data and instruction storage.
• 8 KB of SRAM in the RTC, RTC slow memory, which can be accessed by the coprocessor in Deep-sleep mode.
• 8 KB of SRAM in the RTC, RTC flash memory, can be used for data storage and access by the host CPU when RTC is started in Deep-sleep mode.
• 1 kbit eFuse, where 256 bits are system-specific (MAC address and chip settings); the remaining 768 bits are reserved for user applications, including Flash encryption and chip ID.
• ESP-WROOM-32 integrates 4MB of SPI Flash
* Adopt new original ESP-WROOM-32 module, serial chip adopts imported CP2102 chip
*Onboard CP2102 stable USB to TTL chip to ensure normal serial communication.
* Supports automatic download, no need to manually switch between download and run modes.
* Supports development on Windows systems (Cygwin and msys32 emulation environments) and Linux systems
* Support ESP32-Arduino
* Can be used for low-power sensor networks and demanding tasks such as speech encoding, audio streaming and MP3 decoding